Looking for a decadent pancake recipe that will warm you up for the day ahead? Get ready to try our vegan pancakes that will get you on cloud nine! We have tailored this recipe to be vegan, although you can easily add in your favourite ingredients like strawberry ice-cream, whipped cream...you name it. This recipe was developed by none other than our Stylist and Marketing Coordinator Bec, who is known in our Adrift HQ for having a 'many' allergies including dairy and eggs. If you or your kids are in a similar situation, this recipe is definitely worth a try (plus it's a yummy recipe!).
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Servings: 8-10 pancakes
1 cup flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk (can use almond or soy milk)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the pan to a medium setting.
- Add in the dry ingredients into a bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder and salt) and then mix.
- Then add the coconut milk and oil to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Now you can begin the fun part of cooking your pancakes. We have used a full spoon of mixture to create approximately the size of the palm of your hand.
- Once you start to see the bubbles rising, they're ready to flip!
- When both sides are golden brown, carefully transfer the pancake to your plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- We have added mixed berries and maple syrup to serve!
We hope you’ve enjoyed the recipe for these fluffy vegan pancakes made in the Adrift kitchen! If you’ve got any ideas for recipes you’d like us to make, please comment or email them to email@example.com.