Delicious and so easy to make with kids, these no-bake chocolate hazelnut balls are perfect for holiday baking! Combining just five ingredients and a few simple steps, these yummy treats can be served as a mid-morning snack, or even a post-Christmas lunch dessert! This recipe is perfect for taking to a picnic, with a Nutella and Oreo flavour combination, they’re sure to be loved by all!
Servings: 20 balls
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 cup (1 sleeve) oreos, crushed into crumbs
- ¼ cup (35 grams) hazelnuts, finely chopped
- ½ cup (115 grams) nutella
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, for rolling
These scrumptious snacks are sure to be a huge crowd-pleaser. Follow along with the full recipe at Bigger Bolder Baking here.